) A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; an MBA or related master’s degree is preferred.
2) A minimum of 8-10 years of overall business experience, and a minimum of 5 years of marketing and/or sales experience is required. Previous industry experience with medical devices, healthcare software, electronic medical records, software-enabled medical devices or IT is preferred.
3) Proficiency in Korean is required, and proficiency in Japanese is highly preferred.
4) Previous experience with consulting and project management.
5) Ability to perform well in an ambiguous and fast-changing market.
6) Strong communication skills, spoken and written.
7) Proven ability to collaborate effectively across functional boundaries, internally and externally, with experience in leading initiatives with clinical, technical, and business-oriented partners.
8) Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
9) Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
10) Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, and organization skills.
11) Approximately 50% travel (both domestic and international) is required, including some evenings and weekends.
12) Exceptional customer focus and relationship building skills; experience in developing effective relationships across a diverse group of clinical and nonclinical stakeholders across all levels of hospital organizations.
13) Ability to shape the external environment through trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
14) Strong organizational leadership, with the ability to inspire and mobilize teams across different countries / cultures, in a matrix environment.
15) Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and international teams.
Capital(CT Scab, PETS Scan, Imaging, etc) 경력자
Consulting 또는 Software based medical devices 경력자