- Provide first line finance support to Korea commercial team
- Establish annual budget and investment plans and updates based on overall financial objectives and market projections, ensuring that departmental expenses do not exceed the budget and/or updates.
-Support setting of targets and tracking of value creation
- Ensure the reliable and dynamic forecasting with early warning system tied to strategy and KPIs. Forecasting accuracy as well
Risks and contingency analysis
- Establish financial controls to ensure that reported data is accurate and conforms to corporate requirements and that no violation of Code of Business Conduct occurs.
-Develop and implement action plans to reduce and control expenses.
- Develop and implement adequate information system to support entity operations
- BA degree in accounting or business administration.
- Fluent English language proficiency to present and defend plans and viewpoints.
-Thorough knowledge of US and Korean GAAP.
- Working knowledge of PC word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications.
- More than 10 years of experience in finance/accounting functions.
- 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis.
-5 years of experience as finance business partner or controller.