1. Perform installation of Abbott instrument within arrangement date of customer successfully.
2. Perform Preventive Maintenance to reduce the costs and get the better reliability.
3. Perform troubleshooting and repair for Abbott Instruments for the good reliability.
4. TSB Upgrade within a due date for the better performance.
5. Prepare instruments as operational status for using internal or external customer training, exhibition or demonstration purpose.
6. Keep the instruments as updated status and perform scheduled or needed maintenance procedures. Record data and keep them on the logs.
7. Keep test tools or equipment as clean and operational status, and if needed, check the calibration due date not to expired.
8. Keep operating and working area clean and orderly
9. Maintain good housekeeping of the Training Center and work safely as per the EHS procedures
10. Perform other activities assigned and/or instructed by direct supervisor.
11. Keep the Test of Record within a Plan date.
- 근무경력: 신입 혹은 3년 미만의 의용공학, 전자,전기, 통신 관련자/ 임상병리사 혹은 병원 의공과 근무자
- 근무지: 서울
- IT 혹은 Program 경력자 우대
- 영어 가능자 혹은 능통자